100120 Briggs & Stratton Advanced Formula Fuel Treatment & Stabilizer
- 0.5 Fl OZ Bottle Treats up to 2.5 Gals of Fuel.
- Keeps fuel fresh for up to three years
- This 2X concentrated formula protects metal parts against the harmful effects of moisture due to ethanol.
- This 0.5 oz.., bottle treats up to 2.5 gallons of fuel.
- The B&S formula has triple antioxidant protection that will keep your engine running at peak performance.
Keeps fuel fresh for up to three years – an especially important point for gas engines used only periodically.
Briggs & Stratton® Advanced Formula Fuel Treatment & Stabilizer protects any gas engine, including 2-cycle engines which use a blend of oil and gasoline, such as string trimmers and chain saws. It is aimed at stopping the harmful effects associated especially with ethanol blends which account for nearly 90 percent of all fuel sold in the U.S., according to the Renewable Fuels Association. Ethanol-blended gas begins to deteriorate almost the moment it is pumped, and can break down in the fuel tank causing rust, corrosion, gum/varnish build-up and ultimately engine damage.
Protecting engines from ethanol-blended gasoline is especially important in equipment that is used intermittently or infrequently, such as lawn mowers, generators, outboard motors and recreational vehicles. The longer these blended fuels sit in the fuel tank, the more damage they can do, resulting in starting issues, rough running and even severe engine damage.
- This is an original equipment part.
- Packed With Care
Parts are Backed by The Manufacturer's Warranty
We stock thousands of parts.
• Please contact us if you can’t find what you’re looking for and we will be happy to assist you in finding your correct part(s).
• Please send us your Model and Spec number. We will look them up and get right back to you with more information.
We have been in the industry for over 30 years and we are committed to give the best customer service possible.