We are happy to accept all returns that meet the following criteria:
You have 30 days from the date you receive your order to return a product. We have listed the necessary steps to do so below.
- All products returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain a RMA number by contacting Tri City Tool Parts at: Contact us
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
- You can use USPS, UPS or Fedex carriers with tracking.
- Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost if received by us:
- Any product not purchased from Tri City Tool Parts.
- Any product that has been installed or any attempt to be installed.
- Any product that is returned without all of the original packaging and accessories.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.
Please Note: Any product returned to Tri City Tool Parts must be new, unused, complete, marked with a valid RMA number, and less than 30 days from the date you receive your order.